Lyon, France

Monday, April 7, 2014

ou le Prêcheur


Ecclesiastes 11:3

IF the clouds be full of rain, they empty themselves upon the earth:  and if the tree fall toward the south, or toward the north, in the place where the tree falleth, there it shall be.

Not much time today.

The weather in France is beautiful! The mission is beautiful!

General Conference was epic!  I loved especially the messages of Elder Ballard (by the way, I'll be quizzing you all on your knowledge of Preach My Gospel here very shortly), Elder Andersen and Elder Zwick.  I love how every general conference, I appreciate it a little bit more.  I hope that that will always continue like that!  Don't sleep through the Restoration!

This week was full of splendor!  My companion and I got to teach a really wonderful French woman.  Her name is Patricia and she brought along her two kids!  Taught the message that the gospel of Jesus Christ is a blessing for families.  She said a beautiful prayer to terminate the lesson in which she thanked God for having met us and for bringing her into His church.  Radical!

Ibouni is progressing but very busy, he doesn't have a Christian background so we take it slowly and simply with him.  He is beginning to understand the power of the Atonement.  We hope to see him more often.

Had a big genealogy activity with all the missionaries in Lyon.  Saw great succes!  We had some computers set up in the institute center downtown with refreshments.  We advertised it to people on the street by asking them what their ancestry was.  Most people here are FRENCH!  Haha.

We're finding lots of great people in this sector!  More miracles are surely to follow :)

The church is true!  I love you!  Study and apply Preach My Gospel!  

Avec amour,

ELDER KUNZLER

No comments:

Post a Comment